Saturday 6 March 2010

Photos for the poster

ok, the weathers finally got sunny so i got my friends together and went down the beach to take some photos for my poster advertising 'island eye' newspaper. I chose the beach as my location because it is a local newspaper for the Isle of wight and the beaches are the perfect way to promote the island. I used teenagers because my target market is teenagers.
Here's a few of the photos, please comment and say which you like.
(the one with the couple works better if its zoomed in cos then you can auctually see the newspaper!)





1 comment:

  1. I like that you actually made pretend papers for this :P
    Love how it suggests that although teenagers get together in groups on the island all they do is read newspapers and ignore each other haha.
    The one with the couple is probably my fave and I like the one at the bottom :)

    ReplyDelete